Kazakhstan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Double entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00|
|Tourist Double entry up to 60 days||$ 240.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00|
|Tourist Triple entry up to 90 days||$ 240.00|
|Business Double entry up to 60 days||$ 240.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 5 years||$ 240.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 240.00|
|Business Triple entry up to 90 days||$ 240.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Kazakhstan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photograph against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled-out and signed Kazakhstan visa application form.
- Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Kazakhstan, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, number of entries, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Letter of Invitation. For a triple entry visa, an official letter of invitation approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kazakhstan.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Kazakhstan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate from Kazakhstan by clicking on the following link - http://rctccorp.com/police-clearance-certificate/Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Kazakhstan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Kazakhstan. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.